Friday, January 28, 2011

A BIG Thank You To MSodapop


It may not be such a big deal but I just got my first ever blog award and I only have 1 post!!!!!

The award is



A HUUUUGE thank you to MSodapop for the kind gesture and encouragement..

Means a lot.. Thanks hun =)


GUIDELINES:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).



7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I adore my nephew
2.I love Ice Cream
3. I love stormy nights
4. I love traveling and would love to see the whole world
5. I was worried about starting this blog coz I honestly didn't think anyone would read it
6. I think love at first sight is rubbish
7. I believe that the most important things in life are Faith, Integrity and Hope


THE NEW DISCOVERED BLOGERS THAT I HAND THIS AWARD TO ARE:
(I'm just gonna hand this to 3 bloggers)

1. things4her

2. wehaveit43

3. The Curious Nomad


You all really deserve this award..

Can't wait to see what you have to offer =)

 
Peace

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thank you for giving this award to uss, we will post the award + some things about ourselves soon !

xoxo

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...