Ain't nothing better than a blush that works as a bronzer and blush in one. I just couldn't resist the loveliness of the texture and shade of Tom Ford Blushes so I went ahead to check out what other shades they have to offer.. And this baby came home with me..
- A very unique bronzy shade with a slight red and peachy undertones as well as very fine rosy shimmers that give a beautifully subtle sheen
- Not as dark as it looks in the pan so don't be scared
- Very pigmented so you need a little bit- Blends well on the cheeks
- Good staying power
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who is looking for a blush that works as bronzer and blush in one
- Anyone is wants that bronzy summery look without looking muddy
- People with medium to dark skin tones.. This will look amazing on them
Who Won't Like This?
- People who have a naturally pinkish skin tone as this can make you look redder because of the reddish undertones and the rosy shimmers
My Final Thoughts: Despite the dark scary colour in the pan, this shade looks surprisingly natural on the skin.. I love the effortless glow it gives.. And as you can see from the comparisons above, I haven't found anything like it.. It's truly one of a kind..
Which blushes stand out in your collection?