My skin goes through phases.. Dry or very dry.. So finding the right kind of foundation can be a challenge as many foundations cling on to dry patches or accentuate certain problem areas..
So when Bobbi Brown came out with moisturizing foundation that provides good coverage, I just had to get my hands on it..
- Easy to blend
- Medium Coverage
- Not the most light-weight foundation.. You can feel that you're wearing something on your face
- Good shade selection
- Must be powdered even if lightly to ensure longevity
- Dewy finish
- Provides great hydration
- Contains sun protection, Shea Butter and Evening Primrose. It also claims to help replenish & strengthen skin over time
I prefer using my finger tips to blend it into my skin, just like the way I would apply my moisturizer
- People with dry skin, this is an amazing foundation!
- Anyone who is on the go and isn't too religious about moisturizing their face before foundation, this foundation is 3 in 1.. A moisturizer + a foundation + Sunscreen
- Anyone who cares enough to have ingredients that feed their skin in their foundation
Who Won't Like This?
- Anyone who has oily skin or T-zone as it will feel too greasy on their skin
- Anyone who prefers a matte or satin finish
My Final Thoughts: I really like the way this foundation feels on my skin and how easy it is to apply.. The key is to use a tiny bit at a time as to not pack the product on which can result in it feeling too heavy on the skin.. I especially love the dewy finish it gives my skin.. Makes it look healthy and glowy in a good way..
What type of foundations do you prefer to wear?