With my dry skin, I don't usually reach out for powder that much.. But when I swatched this at the Burberry counter, I just had to have it.. And here's why..
- Amazingly smooth texture
- Gives a beautiful velvety finish
- Doesn't dry up your skin
- Does not control oil
- Longevity I would say is average.. Not so bad.. Depends on how hot your weather is
- Light to Medium coverage
- Although this foundation comes with a sponge, I never really use it unless I want to touch up during the day.. But I love applying this with Sephora Mineral Powder Brush #45.. It buffs the powder in sooo nicely
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who is looking for a powder that won't dry up their skin
- Anyone who wants a powder to set their makeup without messing with the foundation's finish much
- Anyone who likes their powder to give that little bit of extra coverage
Who Won't Like This?
- People with oily skin as this does not control oil
My Final Thoughts: I love this powder.. On days I don't feel like wearing foundation, I apply concealer and then buff this powder on top for a velvety flawless finish.. At first it looks matte but after a few minutes when it blends in and gives a lovely glow to my skin.. Amazing amazing powder..
What's your favourite powder?