This is my first ever Dolce & Gabbana bronzer and I'm in love!
Well, I'm not a fan of animal prints at all, which was why I wasn't too upset that the print was an over-spray =P
So after I brushed the over-spray away with the brush it came with, I was about to enjoy the product!
- Very Soft, Smooth & Finely Milled
- Not too orangey at all
- Gives the most natural warmth glow without looking like you're wearing too much of a bronzer
- For contouring, this is very subtle which I love
- Has tiny gold shimmers that don't show up on the skin much at all
- Limited Edition
Who Would Like This?
- Anyone who is afraid of wearing bronzer as it is natural looking
- My Fair-Skinned chicas
Who Wouldn't Like This?
- Anyone who isn't willing to pay SO much for a bronzer - It's way too pricey but I just couldn't resist!
My Final Thoughts: Although it's pricey, the fact that it gives me a natural bronzed look without looking like I'm wearing a bronzer had me because that makes it the perfect bronzer for contouring! It blends really well and is a great all year round bronzer..
Have you tried any D&G products?