I've been wanting to try this foundation for so long after reading and watching so many great reviews on it! It sounded so promising and when my sister got it for me from Europe, I was super excited to try it..
However, to my surprise.. This foundation was.. a disappointment...
- Blends ok not great.. You do have to work a little hard with it
- Medium coverage
- A little goes a long way
- Not luminous as promises.. Gives an almost Matte Finish
- Sits in my pores
- Can look drying
- Smells funny.. Has a little chemically scent
- Fingers: Didn't give the flawless finish people were raving about & made me look a little dry
- Sigma F80 Brush, Beauty Blender & MAC 187 Duo-Fibre Brush: Made the foundation sit in my pores
I have tried everything to make this foundation work but it just never sat right on my skin the way my other foundations did.. Guess it's not for my skin type? (Normal to Dry at the moment).. Also, it never gave me that Luminous Silky finish it promises to provide..
I really wanted to love this but I guess it's just not for me..
Have you tried the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation?
How do you apply it?
Do you love it?