I love the whole concept of mineral makeup.. I love that they don't harm the skin as much as other cosmetics do.. The first mineral foundation I've tried is Bareminerals.. And as much as I love it.. I just had to give UNE a try...
- Light to Medium coverage
- Blends really well that it looks like you're not wearing makeup
- Doesn't accentuate pores or dryness
- Gives a beautiful glow
- Feels super light
I really enjoy applying this with my Sephpra Mineral Powder Brush in #45
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who wanted to love Baremineral foundation but it just didn't work for them because of breakouts, dryness or pores
- Anyone who is looking for a very light-weight foundation
- Anyone who loves their foundation to add that little bit of a glow to their complexion
Who Won't Like This?
- Anyone who isn't a huge fan of powder foundations
My Final Thoughts: I LOVE this powder a lot more than my Bareminerals.. It doesn't accentuate my pores the way Bareminerals does.. In fact, it actually blurs them out! It also brightens up my face in a really natural and healthy way.. Been really enjoying this powder heaps! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a mineral powder foundation..
Would I Re-Purchase? Definitely!
What's your favourite Mineral Foundation?
Have you tried anything from UNE?