Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: Inglot Creamy Concealer in 63


I absolutely hate it when my under eye area looks dry or cakey.. But because of my dark circles, I tend to pack concealer on just to cover them.. So I'm always on the look out for a concealer that gives me full coverage without the cakeyness.. So I decided to check out Inglot and see what they have to offer.. 





Product

- Very creamy and thick much like the Bobbi Brown correctors/concealers
- Blends well
- Glossy/Dewy finish
- Long lasting
- Slight creasing but not so much 
- Great coverage

Application

After I correct my under eye area with my Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #2 which helps reduce my dark circles but doesn't cover them fully.. I go ahead and pat the Inglot concealer under my eyes and on areas of my face that need covering.. It works beautifully with both a brush (I use the Sigma P84 Precision Angled Brush) or you can pat it in with your fingers and also get amazing results..
 

 
Who Will Like This?

- Anyone with a dry under eye area
- Anyone who found that the Bobbi Brown concealer creased on them way too much.. This has a similar formula and texture but much less creasing
 
Who Won't Like This?

- Anyone who prefers a much lighter formula
- Anyone who prefers concealers with a matte finish


My Final Thoughts: I love this because it's so easy to use and blend out without tugging the area under my eyes.. I don't find that it creases on me so much and it covers really well.. I do like the dewy finish it gives my under eye area..




Have you tried any Inglot concealers?
What's your favourite creamy concealer?





2 comments:

Shelley said...

Ciao Bella,

I am totally in love with your blog, your blogging style and layout here. It's awesomely beautiful.

I started following you, I hope you don't mind!

I'd love it if you followed me back at http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com

Wishing you a really wonderful day!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
Shelley
xXx

Toomaty said...

missing your posts, you should post every week lool, i keep checking your blog waiting for a new thing

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...