I absolutely hate it when my under eye area looks dry or cakey.. But because of my dark circles, I tend to pack concealer on just to cover them.. So I'm always on the look out for a concealer that gives me full coverage without the cakeyness.. So I decided to check out Inglot and see what they have to offer..
- Very creamy and thick much like the Bobbi Brown correctors/concealers
- Blends well
- Glossy/Dewy finish
- Long lasting
- Slight creasing but not so much
- Great coverage
After I correct my under eye area with my Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #2 which helps reduce my dark circles but doesn't cover them fully.. I go ahead and pat the Inglot concealer under my eyes and on areas of my face that need covering.. It works beautifully with both a brush (I use the Sigma P84 Precision Angled Brush) or you can pat it in with your fingers and also get amazing results..
- Anyone with a dry under eye area
- Anyone who found that the Bobbi Brown concealer creased on them way too much.. This has a similar formula and texture but much less creasing
Who Won't Like This?
- Anyone who prefers a much lighter formula
- Anyone who prefers concealers with a matte finish
My Final Thoughts: I love this because it's so easy to use and blend out without tugging the area under my eyes.. I don't find that it creases on me so much and it covers really well.. I do like the dewy finish it gives my under eye area..
Have you tried any Inglot concealers?
What's your favourite creamy concealer?