My skin has been very dry lately for some reason which makes my makeup application that much harder because the foundation would cling to the dryness and I'd end up looking dull etc etc..
Although I've been moisturizing religiously, when it comes to applying my foundation, my skin still doesn't look glowy and fresh! That's when I decided to pick up the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base...
- Rich formula but once applied it feel very light on the skin
- Gives a beautiful dewy finish without being greasy at all
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- Oil Free
- Moisturizes really well due to the Shea Butter ingredient
- Full of great vitamins for the skin such as Vitamin A, C & E
- Smells Citrusy
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who loves a subtle glow without the grease
- Anyone who cares about their skin being fed with vitamins
Who Won't Like This?
- Anyone who is sensitive to strong scents
Would I Re-Purchase? Definitely!
My Final Thoughts: I love that this is enriched with some many great ingredients that help protect and feed my skin.. Also, my makeup application looks so much better when I apply the Bobbi Brown Face Base.. I love that it doesn't feel greasy AT ALL! And the scent, for me, is so refreshing!
Have you tried the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base?