I'm always on the lookout for something to help hide pores as I know nothing out there can actually make them completely disappear.. So I decided to give Clarins a go and see what they have to offer my pores...
- Mousse-like thick formula which can feel a bit heavy if too much is applied
- Blurs pores beautifully
- Helps foundation from not creasing around the mouth and eye areas
- A little goes a long way
- You have to pat the product on.. No rubbing
- Use a small amount at a time and work in sections
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who has large pores or lines/wrinkles they want to hide
- Anyone who is looking for a flawless foundation finish
- Anyone who wants to prevent their foundation from creasing around their mouth (laugh lines)
Who Won't Like This?
- Anyone who doesn't have visible pores
- Anyone who doesn't like anything that feels a bit heavy on the skin
- Anyone who is looking for something to actually minimize their pores permanently.. The Clarins Instant Smooth is a primer not a skincare product
How Does it Compare to Benefit's POREfesionnal?
- I find that the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch more long lasting and is more effective in terms of reducing pore size
My Final Thoughts: I love how my foundation looks when I apply the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch.. It blurs out my pores and makes them look almost invisible.. I only use this on special occasions as it can feel a bit heavy if worn everyday..
Would I Re-Purchase? Yes.
Have you tried the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch?
What primer do you use to hide your pores?