It would be...
This product took me by surprise.. Before I purchased it, I have heard and read so many raves about it.. But I thought, how great could it really be? For the longest time I ignored this when I passed a Chanel counter as I regarded it as one of the many overhyped products out there..
That's until I decided to get a sample of this product to try out myself (Thank you Mall of the Emirates Sephora.. They are truly so generous with giving out samples unlike other sephoras here)
And that's when the love story began...
This product not only melted my heart.. But it also melted so beautifully on my skin.. The texture is so buttery smooth that when applied, it honestly looks FLAWLESS! It does not look like you're wearing an obvious bronzer.. It looks like your skin is naturally tanned..
- Very easy to work with
- Blends like a dream
- Looks very natural
- A great base for powder blushes
- Can be mixed with your foundation if your foundation has become too light on you without ruining the original texture of the foundaiton itself
- Matte but adds the loveliest subtle glow to your face
- The pot is huge so you get a lot of product that will last you forever
- Comes in one shade only (Darker skin tones might have a bit of a problem with this product showing on their skin)
I love applying this with my favourite brush from Illamasqua...
This brush does NOT shed.. It's so soft and works perfectly with the Soleil Tan De Chanel.. For more information about this brush, read my mini review on it here
So next time you're near Sephora ask them for a sample of this bronzer and try it out before you purchase it and see if it works for you..
Have you tried the Soleil Tan De Chanel? What are you favourite bronzers?