Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel


You know how sometimes your skin feels not so smooth and just looks dull? Well Philosophy has done it again.. I have found the product that could put radiance and softness back into your skin...



What Philosophy says about the Microdelivery Peel: A two-step, in-home peel that resurfaces and rejuvenates sun-damaged, hyperpigmented and aging skin. The kit includes vitamin c/peptide crystals and lactic/salicylic acid activating gel.

Benefits - smoothes and resurfaces rough texture; helps minimize the look of fine lines; helps brighten and even skin tone

Step One: You take a small amount of the Vitamin C Crystals and gently massage it on clean dry face for a minute. Don't rinse off.

Step Two: You pour out a small amount of the fluid and massage on your face for a minute then leave it on for 2-3minutes.



My Overall Thoughts: This is a really great product for all skin types.. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this does not irritate my skin at all.. The key is to be gentle when using it.. You'll see instant results in terms of skin smoothness that you'd wanna touch your face all day.. As for the other benefits, I believe you'll see results with regular use (that's twice a week only).

If you are looking for a facial exfoliator/scrub/peel.. You must give this a try..



What are your favourite exfoliators/peels?



4 comments:

Amy said...

This sounds interesting-I might pick this up next time I go to Sephora cuz my skin in screaming for help at the moment... thanks for sharing - my favorite exfoliator is Origins' Modern Friction :)

Anonymous said...

I just use the St Ives exfoliator but I want to try some new ones. Thank u so much for this review!

Shen said...

i've used some of this and i agree you won't get the result unless you use it regularly as it described. i love this though... for that instant "i look like I had a facial" feel. :)

which reminds me to review mine already for my blog. :) lol.

Mai said...

Amy - I'm dying to try Origins products.. They sound amaazing


PopBlush - Ive used St Ives a while back but I read that it was too harsh on the skin as the grains are not equally shaped or something like that which can hurt the skin.. So be careful with it..


Shen - Yes.. It absolutely gives that "i look like I had a facial" feel.. hehe.. great descripition =P

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...