I like Philosophy.. It's a great skincare brand that offers many great products for all types of needs..
I have been looking for a cleanser that could remove my makeup as well as leave my skin really clean and smooth.. I have used Philosophy's Purity before.. And as good as that was, I just had to try something better.. And I have found that something better in....
I absolutely love this cleanser.. And I recommended it to my friend and my sister who also fell in love with it.. At first I was hesitant about it as I didn't like the idea of an exfoliating cleanser that I'll be using everyday.. I was worried about over-exfoliating my sensitive skin.. But this is so gentle that you cannot over-exfoliate when using it..
Here's why I love this:
- From the first wash you feel that your skin is smoother.. It has very tiny exfoliating beads that gently exfoliate away your dead skin and reveal and softer and smoother surface
- It washes away all my make-up
- It's gentle enough to use morning, night and with my clarisonic
- It doesn't have the strong scent Purity has
- The bottle will last you a long time as you only need a little bit for your face and neck
This by far is one of the top 3 cleansers I've ever tried.. For those who are looking for something to help them get that smoother cleaner surface, this is the product for you..
What's your favourite Cleanser/Philosophy product?