Korres Liquid Lipstick.. Just the name itself is intriguing.. This is my first lipgloss from Korres and I need me some mooore of this!
- Very cooling light water-based formula
- Feels like you're literally applying water to your lips
- Applies sheerly but colour is buildable
- Contains: Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts
- Claims to smooth lines and glide on with the creamy texture of a lip gloss and has the long-lasting, vibrant finish of a lipstick
Who Will Like This
- Anyone who likes to control the amount of colour in their lip glosses
- Anyone who is looking for a lip gloss that feeds your lips
Who Won't Like This
- Those who prefer more opaque lip glosses
- Those who don't like lip glosses to begin with
My Final Thoughts: Korres Liquid Lipsticks are coming close to my Chanel Glossimiers which are my favourite lip glosses.. I love the cooling effect it has when I apply it and I absolutely love the light yet pigmented formula.. But I don't find it long-lasting as it claims to be..
Would I Re-Purchase? For sure
What are your favourite Lip Glosses?
Have you tired Korres Glosses?