Hey guys.. So I'm gonna do a series of Skincare products where I'll post some of the products I have used and will do a brief review on each one..
Starting with Cleansers...
Now I know not many people have heard of Jan Marini, but they have amazing products for real. This cleanser has helped clear my sister's skin dramatically. I just started using it recently hoping it would clear my hormonal acne *Fingers Crossed*
This must be applied on a dry makeup-free face and you then have to massage it into your skin for a minute or two.. After that, I leave it on for another minute or two then I wash it off with warm water and at night with my clarisonic mia.
Here's what the company says about this cleanser:
- Excellent cleanser for all skin types
- Contains glycolic acid as a follicular cleansing aid and resurfacing agent
- Enhances the benefits of other glycolic acid products
- Thorough and deep cleansing action
- Excellent for acne-prone skin
- Naturally derived humectants leave skin soft and hydrated
Now they say that some may see that their acne is increasing and apparently that's because this product is suppose to bring out the dirt to the surface then diminish it. So I'm being patient.. And I'll update you for sure.