Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skincare Products: Cleansers

Hey guys.. So I'm gonna do a series of Skincare products where I'll post some of the products I have used and will do a brief review on each one..


Starting with Cleansers...

  

Now I know not many people have heard of Jan Marini, but they have amazing products for real. This cleanser has helped clear my sister's skin dramatically. I just started using it recently hoping it would clear my hormonal acne *Fingers Crossed*
This must be applied on a dry makeup-free face and you then have to massage it into your skin for a minute or two.. After that, I leave it on for another minute or two then I wash it off with warm water and at night with my clarisonic mia.

Here's what the company says about this cleanser:
  • Excellent cleanser for all skin types
  • Contains glycolic acid as a follicular cleansing aid and resurfacing agent
  • Enhances the benefits of other glycolic acid products
  • Thorough and deep cleansing action
  • Excellent for acne-prone skin
  • Naturally derived humectants leave skin soft and hydrated

Now they say that some may see that their acne is increasing and apparently that's because this product is suppose to bring out the dirt to the surface then diminish it. So I'm being patient.. And I'll update you for sure.
  
 

I have really enjoyed this cleanser. It leaves my skin so clean and fresh. It does make my skin a little tight but not in a drying way. It's great for troubled skin as it has tea tree oil. I do feel that it's helped my skin a lot. And the fact that it has natural ingredients is the biggest selling point for me.

This cleanser is super gentle but it removed my makeup pretty well. It's meant for combiniation and oily skin. It's alcohol-free  I got it because of all the great natural ingridents it possess. I don't feel it did anything WOW to my skin. It was just nice while it lasted.


This cleanser was a waste of money for me. It did nothing. Ok to be fair, it did cleanse.. But I didn't feel that it deep cleansed my skin like the other cleansers I've tired did. Got nothin more to say about this. It might've worked for many but for me it didn't do much.



And that's it for cleansers


Verdict - My 2 favvourite cleansers are:

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser

Lush Fresh Farmacy


What are your favourite cleansers?



6 comments:

Jen W said...

I'd love to try the Jan Marini cleanser- I haven't tried any glycolic type products before.

My faves are Korres 3 in 1 milk proteins cleansing emulsion, and Kosmea Clarifying Facial cleanser

rakhshanda said...

Nice products!!! Thanks for sharing:)
Lush Fresh Farmacy looks great...want to give it a try...is it good for dry skin?
Lovely blog honey...very helpful reviews!!
Try checking out mine...hope you like it and follow too:)
I'll def follow back:)

rakhshanda said...

Hey I'm already following you!!!

o said...

I am in love with Lush Fresh Pharmacy.... it is SO GOOD!


Confessions of a Beautyholic

YB* said...

Olay Facial Cleanser is my fave! But I have yet to try LUSH's fresh pharmacy! I recently became addicted to LUSH. Check it out on my blog if you've got the time:

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

concheta said...

I love Cetaphyl, never let me down. But I wanna try Neutrogena, the pink one with Lactid Acid. xoxo

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...