It would be...
- Semi-Dewy finish.. Not completely matte but not overly dewy
- Light to medium coverage.. The best coverage I've come across in a tinted moisturizer
- Applies and blends so nicely
- Comes in 3 colours only.. I wear the colour Medium (I'm NC/NW25-30)
- The bottle will last you forever as you only need a little bit for the whole face
- Two issues I have with this: a) Oxidization (just a little bit) b) It transfers even if it's set with powder
My Final Thoughts: I have been using this tinted moisturizer for over a year and it is a keeper.. I have to always have this lying around in my collection somewhere.. It's a good product for when you don't wanna think about your foundation.. It's the only tinted moisturizer I've come across that actually hydrates AND provides good coverage.. The oxidization issue is not horrible.. But it does happen.. And the fact that it transfers is the only thing that really bugs me about this but overall, it's a really good tinted moisturizer..