People tend to neglect their feet but taking care of your feet says a lot about the person you are and it's just so important for hygienic reasons.. A good foot cream is so important for me.. I've always been on the hunt for a foot cream that is rich enough to get rid of any dryness in my feet making them super soft..
And so one day I went to Lush and found what I've been searching for..
- Thick and buttery
- Melts on your skin once you rub it
- Gets rid of any dryness in my feet
- Softens my cuticles and making my hands look polished
- Smells AMAZING.. A lemony scent which I personally love
- Hydrates and slightly lightens elbows & knees because of the lemon properties in it
- Includes natural ingredients like Organic Lemon Infusion, Shea Butter, Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Castor Oil and so on
Who Will Like This?
- Anyone who is seeking soft feet
- Anyone who has dry & dark elbow and knees
- Anyone who loves a lemon scent
Who Won't Like this?
- No one
My Final Thoughts: This is a definite staple in my collection.. I will continue buying this for the rest of my life (not an exaggeration).. I have also converted my sisters and my mum, who used to use Vaseline for her feet, to this product.. I apply it at night then I put on cotton socks and I wake up with soft hydrated feet! This worked wonders for my sister's very dry elbows and knees too..
Would I Re-Purchase? Yes sir!
Have you tried Lemony Flutter? What foot cream do you use?