You could use any moisturizing lotion for your hand.. But it's nice to have a hand cream that smells nice and you can just throw in your bag..Product
- Buttery texture
- Very Moisturizing
- Smells AMAZING
- Not very fast absorbing
- A little greasy so you will need to pat your palms with a tissue
So I was sitting in my room one day when my younger sister barged in with this product in her hand....
She walked up to me, opened the tube and said "Try this.. now"
- Semi-emollient like texture.. Between a gel and a cream
- Can you say that a hand cream is Matte? Well this one is
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy but your palms can feel a little sticky if too much is applied
- Keeps your hands moisturized all day
- Feels very velvety and smooth
- Smells nice but is fragrance-free
- Not pricey
I don't really use any Neutrogena products.. Not a huge fan of them really.. But this little tube really surprised me..
Final Thoughts: Although the Neutrogena one is nice, I just really don't like the sticky feelin it can give.. And I don't feel that instant hydration that I feel with my Twilight Woods (result of the buttery smooth rexture) So Im will stick with my lovely Twilight Woods since it does moisturize, smell amazing, and is non-sticky..
What is your favourite Hand Cream?