It would be...
The creamiest, the smoothest, the most pigmented eye shadow palette I have come across.. Truly amazing.. the colours in this palette are sooo me.. I love neutrals and bronzy eye shadows.. This is perfect for the day time and you can easily transform your look to a more evening one using this palette..
- These eye shadows I find are long lasting
- Glide on and blend together so beautifully
- A great mixture of Matte & Shimmery shades that are not overly shimmery which I prefer
- The pink may seem too pink, but on the eyelids, it's surprisingly stunning.. A very subtle pink that adds lovely brightness to the eyes
- The only colour I don't use all that much is the taupey matte one on the bottom right.. It's nice for under your lash line but nothing too great
Never in a million years did I think that a Dior product would make it into my "If I Were To Pick One... " series.. But I feel that Dior has really stepped up their game with their amazing Summer 2011 collection.. So well done Dior coz now you got me more intrigued than MAC..