For those of you who don't know what a Clarisonic is, it's basically a facial brush that helps ensure that your face is super clean!
- Removes 6X more makeup than manual cleansing
- Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
- Removes impurities that keep creams and serums from working their best
- Gentle enough to use twice a day
- Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Minimizes the appearance of visible pores
I have been using my Clarisonic Mia almost every day since I got at the end of November 2010.. It is a staple in my skincare routine.. But is it worth the hype & does actually achieve what it claims to achieve?
Allow me to tell you why...
- This leaves my skin feeling so clean & smooth
- It doesn't vibrate.. The inner brush bristles move in circular motion
- Very gentle for everyday use
- Once you press the on button, the brush works for one minute only which is great for those who tend to over-cleanse and tug on their skin (Guilty!)
- Small & light so it's easy to carry around when travelling
- Wireless & waterproof which makes it perfect to use in the shower
- I haven't seen any dramatic changes in my skin
- It hasn't done anything to the size of my pores
- Did not help with my blemishes
- I don't feel that it makes my products sink in any better
- Pricey for something that just cleanses your face
My Final Thoughts: It's a nice tool to have.. But it's not worth the hype.. If you can't get the Clarisonic, don't fret, coz there are alternatives and other methods you could do to get the same results.. Such as:
3- If you want another tool but cheaper, check out Skinsonic or Olay Pro-X (Watch Fuzkittie's video to see how she compares them to the Clarisonic)
And these are just my own views on the Clarisonic Mia according to my experience with it..
What's your experience with the Clarisonic? Do you think it's worth the money & the hype?