Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: Kiehls Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil


I love body lotions and oils.. It is SO important to moisturizer your body.. It can help prevent strech marks and it keeps your skin looking young and smooth for longer.. Body oils in particular are really amazing for your skin as they keep it hydrated as well as inject it with great natural benefits..

The one I have been using for a while now is the...


If you've never heard of Dry Oil.. It's basically oil that is not very oily or greasy.. The formula of it is not thick at all.. This oil is Kiehl's version of Argan Oil that is enriched with antioxidants.. It helps improve your skin texture and when used on your hair, it helps prevent split and keeps your hair healthy and smooth..


Product

- Very light

- Non-Greasy

- Absorbs really well into the skin

- Skin feels hydrated all day

- A multi-purpose product: For hair, Face and Body

- Smells is weird at first but you get used to it and it doesn't linger for long on your skin or hair

- Adds a nice glow to the skin


My Final Thoughts: A really great product to have as it can be used to hydrate any dry area on your body, face and hair.. I personally just use this for my body and it's amazing.. Leaves my skin super hydrated all day.. Don't be discouraged by the fact that it's an oil because I assure you, it's non-greasy so you won't have to wait long to put your clothes on.. When I feel that my skin is extra dry, I apply this when I get outta the shower while my body is damp (not dripping wet.. Gently pat your body with a towel) and this method works like magic.. I wake up and my skin is quenched and soft..



Have you tried of this product before? What's body lotion/oil do you use?



6 comments:

i.r. said...

I have and love this baby! Also, the bottle lasts for ages,since a little goes looooong way.

Simone said...

Sounds fab, where did you get it? Waiting for Kiehls to open up here!

Catharina said...

I don't think I've moisturized my body for... ehm... let's see... at least 15 years. Wow, I sound old... and sloppy! Better get started then! Great tips!

(And yes - I'm back! I hope...!)

Ali said...

i love this - it is so nice to put on your skin when you've been in the sun and gives skin a lovely sheen. i have just run out but will be buying some more asap!
amina x
http://aminasbazaar.blogspot.com

MakeupbyThess said...

I know I just haven't figured out how to take good enough swatchpictures =/

Mai said...

i.r. - Yah you're absolutely right.. I've had mine for a while actually..


Simone G - Come to Dubai and we'll go get ya some ;)


Makeup Look/Catharina - Hahaha for real? My skin feels too dry if I don't slap that moisture on it.. It's probably coz of our dry weather here.. And hot showers of course =P


Amina - Yah it's lovely!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...