Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review: Korres Wild Rose 24-HR Moisturizer SPF6


I'm a huge Korres fan.. I love what they stand for and what they deliver..

My skin was getting more towards the drier side and I needed something that really moisturized it as well as benefited my skin in other ways..  So I popped into Korres to see what they have to offer.. And walked out with a smile on my face (Korres does that to me for some odd reason) and this moisturizer in my hand..




Product

- Very creamy formula.. Not too light but not too thick either

- Provides really great hydration.. Thanks to the olive oil in the product which hydrates without clogging the pores

- Claims to brighten hyper-pigmentation

- Contains anti-ageing ingredients such as Wild Rose Oil which is high in Vitamin C and Grape Seed Extract (rich in Vitamin E and a great antioxidant)

- Absorbs nicely into the skin without loosing it's hydration properties

- Leaves your skin feeling velvety and glowy

- Smells lovely



My Final Thoughts: I love this moisturizer for what it does to my skin in terms of hydration and glow.. I use this in the morning only and I find that it makes a great base for my foundation giving it that smooth application and natural dewiness..

I can't really say if this moisturizer had any major effects on my acne scars as I'm using other products in conjunction to this.. But all in all, Korres has done it again! This is a wonderful product and it definitely feeds your skin all that good stuff your skin needs!



What's your favourite moisturizer at the moment? Have you tried any Korres Moisturizers before?


6 comments:

EllysMakeupbag said...

I love most Korres products, being greek and all hehe! However, this is more for mature skins i think...My mum uses it. There is a tangerine one for acne which is good too.

Red Lip Gloss said...

Great post lady! I, too, am a huge Korres fan and currently, love the Quercetin and Oak Day Cream. It's fab

xo

Catharina said...

Great review as always! You've definitely got me interested in this brand. Got to try it soon! My favourite moisturizer right now is Dermalogica... It has given my skin new life I think.

i.r. said...

Awesome blog! Even though I think we have different skin type, I was inspired by you today to finally! Finally! Splurge on BB blush in apricot.
Needless to say, I'm following you now and if you wnt to play this game;) you can come check me out here

Iloveeclair.blogspot.com

Mai said...

EllysMakeupbag - Oh I've never tried the tangerin one.. But I love this and because it's natural, the ingredients are too harsh at all so its suitable for all ages


Christina - Thank you lady! =P


Makeup Look/Catharina - It is a brand worth exploring ;)


i.r. - awww thanks so much hun.. I'm glad I could inspire you in some way =P

Kajal Couture said...

I'm so jealous you have a Korres store! I have to go to Sephora to try out Korres products and that too the testers are dirty and most products aren't even in stock.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...