I'm a huge Korres fan.. I love what they stand for and what they deliver..
My skin was getting more towards the drier side and I needed something that really moisturized it as well as benefited my skin in other ways.. So I popped into Korres to see what they have to offer.. And walked out with a smile on my face (Korres does that to me for some odd reason) and this moisturizer in my hand..
- Very creamy formula.. Not too light but not too thick either
- Provides really great hydration.. Thanks to the olive oil in the product which hydrates without clogging the pores
- Claims to brighten hyper-pigmentation
- Contains anti-ageing ingredients such as Wild Rose Oil which is high in Vitamin C and Grape Seed Extract (rich in Vitamin E and a great antioxidant)
- Absorbs nicely into the skin without loosing it's hydration properties
- Leaves your skin feeling velvety and glowy
- Smells lovely
My Final Thoughts: I love this moisturizer for what it does to my skin in terms of hydration and glow.. I use this in the morning only and I find that it makes a great base for my foundation giving it that smooth application and natural dewiness..
I can't really say if this moisturizer had any major effects on my acne scars as I'm using other products in conjunction to this.. But all in all, Korres has done it again! This is a wonderful product and it definitely feeds your skin all that good stuff your skin needs!
What's your favourite moisturizer at the moment? Have you tried any Korres Moisturizers before?