Tuesday, May 17, 2011

julie hewett Shimmy: Bronzy Eyes


Bronzy eyes are super flattering and they suit everyone.. You just gotta know which products to use and how to use them..

Here's something all skin tones can use as it can be applied very sheerly or heavily..




Product

- Very light emollient almost texture

- A shimmery bronze

- Glides on and blends in so beautifully

- Fades a little bit during the day if a primer or a base is not applied first

- Very long lasting in terms of the product itself (I've had this for about 6 months and I have used it heaps.. But still no dent)


Swatch


I use this as an eye shadow only as I feel that it's too shimmery as a highlighter.. When I don't know what cream shadow to apply, I reach for this one.. It's effortless and goes with almost every look..

Really great for when you wanna rock a bronzy look ;)



What's your go-to bronze eye shadow?

4 comments:

Kajal Couture said...

My go-to bronze is actually mac bronze eyeshadow!!

Aseya said...

That bronze is so pretty! It looks great for a summer look, with lots of mascara :)
PS, I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! You can check it out
here :)

i.r. said...

I think I'm one of the few who don't look good with eye shadow. My lids are very oily and weirdly defined. You know Greta Garbo iconic eye lids - mine would be complete opposites of that.
I think all my eye shadow applications end up looking like I got a shiner :(

Mai said...

Prettyinthedesert- ohhh thanks so much hun! xoxo

i.r. Have you tried using a primer? It should help make your eyeshadow stay on longer..

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...