Ok seriously, who doesn't wanna have that beautiful healthy glow to their complexion? And with summer just around the corner, highlighters are a must especially if you love your foundation matte..
I was talking to the lovely Ebrushka on Twitter about the perfect highlight combination.. And I promised her to do a post just to show her how gorgeous my two combinations are..
Here's what I use to get my glow on...
Mac Cream Colour Base in Hush + Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder
I've always enjoyed Hush by itself but thought it was a little too subtle for me..
So when I decided to top it with my Amber Diamond, I discovered perfection!
MAC's Hush Cream Colour Base
- The colour is so unique.. It's like a peachy pink golden colour
- Very light cream formula
- Blends in so beautifully on the skin giving it a natural sheen
- No glitter
- Sheer but buildable
- Very subtle
- Looks amazing on all skin tones, especially medium to dark
Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder
- Five golden, bronze, peachy shades
- Gives a very subtle sheen to the skin
- No glitter
- Very hard to overdo this product as it is pretty sheer
- For more detail, read my review on it here
Here are the swatches for you...
|My beautiful second cousin decided to be my model for this post|
The photos say it all really..
With Amber Diamond on top of Hush, it adds that little extra golden iridescent to the skin.. This combination really brightens up your complexion without looking overly shiny or glowy..
How do you like to glow?